Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sigh ...

Pic Credit - My "bestie" Lady Z .... 

--  I am trying to use "cool" terms to describe my friend. 

Anyway ... Last night was a disaster of course. 
My friend had to watch her sister until he dad came home ... 
Yeah ...
Then she said .. "Lets go bowling" I said "Okay"
5 minutes later ... "I can't go"

This is the story of my freaking life. 
No one ever has time for me.
All my plans fall flat ... does that make sense?

I have been soooooo depressed lately. 
I slept all day today. 
I was planning on not eating but of course my fatness gave in :(.
I just don't have it in me anymore.

No one cares anyway ... no one would be there when I am take my jump ((the pic)).

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be there to make sure you don't actually do it.