Friday, November 14, 2008

Blind "date"

So my friend has convinced me to go out tonight ..

"Drinks on me" ... she said .... and I quickly agreed.

She is going to introduce me to some guy. 
We will see how he is.
If he is a mess I am going to be pissed ... but gladly enjoy my free drinks!

-30 yr old-
He got me so pissed the other night!
He made me feel like I was some ... hoe or something.
He wanted to meet me somewhere so we could go for a drive ...
How come he couldn't just pick me up?
Are guys that serious that to make girl a female doesn't get the wrong idea .. they wont even pick them up? 
That's how I took it. 
That he doesn't want it to seem like .. you know ... he's picking me up and stuff to go out. 
Since I'd just be his "side" chick. 
Don't you have to have other girls ... in order for you to have a "side" chick?

I just noticed that i had chipped old pink nail polish on my nails lol ... so I quickly had to get rid of that before I see this guy.
He's 29.
Woohoo!
Just what I need ... more older guys.
He better not be whack!
Although this will give me something interesting to talk about on the blog. 
Even though no one reads this :).

"I told you so .... "

No comments: