Friday, November 07, 2008

Kisses

So I asked my best friend to find me a girlfriend ... to which she replied .. "that's hard".
It is really hot in my room. 
I am talking to one of my good guy friends about my "jumpoff" issue.
We are trying to figure out how I am a jumpoff aka side chick when the guy I talk to has no gf, wife, or fiancee.
I need to put my fan on its hot in here .. my overhead fan to be exact.

I am really enjoying this new Kanye
I saw his newest animated video.
I am heartless!
So .... I have so much work I need to do and I have had 2 days to do this stuff and haven't done a thing. 
I hate when I have days off because nothing gets done at all.
I got my hair done this morning though!

I am sooo ready to cut all this hair off. 
I am so bored with long hair.
I need a change in my life. 
I noticed I start off every sentence with "I". 
Let's see if I can stop doing that. 
Who am I even talking to right now?
Is anyone out there?
Does anyone even care?

So in Dec. I am going to get the rest of my tattoos.
Two on both hips .... and then one near my breast!
The typing must stop now because my neck is starting to hurt.

Peace!

No comments: